We are a local, independent group of five full-time busy practices around Nottingham, providing friendly and professional services to the surrounding communities. We have been trading for 50 years now, established in 1956 by Tom and Brenda Bond, their vision was to provide an unrivalled level of professional eye-care and service. Tom Bond still practices within the group as a consultant optometrist.
|Address||77b High St Arnold|
|Phone Number||011 5926 7455|